Private Sector's Balance Sheet and Aggregate Demand
- The asset side of the private sector's balance sheet will impact aggregate demand; resulting in demand destruction.
- Middle East sees US as an untrustworthy partner and is looking for a Plan B.
- Trade deficit with US puts the Middle East in a precarious position.
Chris McIntosh's Opinion on Commodities and the Current Macro Market
- Believes that the current market is in a commodity super cycle, but warns of risks.
- Predicts a recession in 2023, which will impact commodity prices.
- The Fed coming into backstop deposits in the big five banks is a sign of weaponizing the dollar; businesses should allocate more money towards them.
- It is important to build a diversified portfolio of deep-value assets.
- Geopolitical conflict is usually very bullish for commodities and energy.
- The monetary crisis is likely to be bullish for monetary metals.
- Geopolitical tensions are creating a shift of capital globally.
- Learn from Chris MacIntosh and George Gammon inside Rebel Capitalist Pro.