Here are some highlights of the video:
- Does the IMF control the SDR and the SDR Network?
- Should Central Banks issue a new digital form of money?
- The private sector can't be trusted?
- Does the IMF want more control of the entire monetary system?
- Can FED determine what interest rate you have to pay just by what you buy at the grocery store?
- How would the Central Planners be able to give anyone any interest rate they wanted?
God damm .gonna get pissed more now when it ends up like germany when it took a wheelbarrow full of marks just for a loaf of bread . It’s gonna ruin all my freedoms. This is all just plane insanity.
Thursday May 20, 2021
2pm today (Thursday) Fed Chair Powell reminded that the Federal Reserve itself is planning on rolling out its own CBDC, i.e., a digital dollar, and announced that the Fed plans to publish this summer a discussion paper “that will explore the implications of fast-evolving technology for digital payments, with a particular focus on the possibility of issuing a U.S. central bank digital currency.”