You really need to stay ahead of what is going on out there!
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon youtube channel.
If you are strapped for time, then click PLAY on the video above, and fast forward to the question you are interested in using the timestamps we provided below.
Live Q&A Questions for Hugh
- [4min23sec] How were you able to get a loan in St. Barts for your property?
- [10min17sec] What aspects of Richard Werner's work/theory are you not convinced by and why?
- [17min37sec] Have you considered changing the percentages of your portfolio to adapt to this economic climate? 10% speculation seems high and a 10% allocation to Gold seems low in this climate.
- [28min30sec] What are some metrics used to determine if one should invest in another country (real estate, etc). If the dollar keeps devaluing, would other currencies devalue more?
- [49min40sec] I would like to hear from both of you on your vision about Emerging Markets? Greetings from Brazil! Love you guys and thanks for this amazing Livestream!
- [57min00sec] Have either of you considered farmland as a way to allocate to commodities? Which countries/territories are you researching? And which food commodities do you believe are cheap currently?
- [1hr05min00sec] What's the political risk for St. Bart's? Isn't it a sort of hybrid French self-governed entity?
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the:
Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon youtube channel.