FED Rate Hike And Its Consequences
- According to Zero Hedge, the Federal Reserve (FED) is set to raise interest rates by 25 basis points.
- This could increase counterparty risk in the global monetary system and lead to inflation.
- Jerome Powell will decide on interest rates on Wednesday, which could have significant consequences.
- There is a high likelihood of a rate hike but also a risk of worse consequences.
- The discount window is a sign of serious trouble, and the banking system is in need of help.