Contrary to popular belief, a Federal Reserve pivot is not necessarily bullish for the stock market.
Many are betting that stocks will skyrocket if there's a Fed pivot and Bitcoin may be an ideal way of leveraging this bet.
However, it's important to understand history – FED pivots have often been associated with busts in the past rather than booms!
- When rates drop to zero, stocks and assets may be worth buying.
- Avoid selling stocks when rates are low.
- The Fed is unlikely to cause a stock market boom.
- When the Fed lowers rates, stock market usually goes down the most.
- The stock market is still an opportunity, but know when the Fed is lowering rates.