Jason Hartman has been involved with real estate since the age of 16!
Since then he's become a self-made real estate investing millionaire, owned properties in several states and cities, and is the host of the mega-popular “Creating Wealth Show with Jason Hartman.”
I'm honored to have the privilege to interview Jason and he was kind enough to reveal some of his best tips and sure-fire ways to make money in real estate investing.
As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of small cash flowing rental properties in very select markets in the US where prices are still sane.
In this Jason Hartman interview episode we specifically discuss many of the questions I get on the live streams and in the comments. Questions like:
- What's the difference between bubble markets like LA, Seattle, and markets like KC?
- How can housing be in a bubble yet you suggest buying rental props? Jason outlines this in great detail.
- How to use your IRA and 401k to buy rental properties.
- Jason Hartman explains how to profit from inflation.
- Jason Hartman also dives into actual spreadsheets to show you the data behind his strategies.
This is PART 1 of a 3 part series.
For more info on Jason Hartman or his company please go to his website at JasonHartman.com For more content that'll help you build wealth and thrive in a world of out of control central banks and big governments check out the videos below!