We had another fantastic Live Q&A today! We're seeing an uptick in questions related to macro, investing, real estate, and even personal freedom, which is absolutely great.
You really need to stay ahead of what is going on out there!
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon youtube channel.
If you are strapped for time, then click PLAY on the video above, and fast forward to the question you are interested in using the timestamps we provided below.
- [15min43sec] What if the TGA was used for productive lending?
- [22min01sec] What is your view on Emerging Economies during this turmoil especially for countries like India? What are the opportunities that may exist in such markets?
- [53min30sec] My research tells me the BIS are the ones who control the World Central Bank. Basil Three agreed upon by the entire world PM's revaluation on the horizon. Thoughts on the BIS?
- [55min03sec] Did you see the New York Times article from Minneapolis Fed President advocating super strict lockdowns ominous sign for preparing for banking crisis?
- [6min55sec] At what price will you begin to sell Precious Metals?
- [30min40sec] How likely is it that companies like Hertz will recover its old stock price after coming out of reconstruction?
- [38min35sec] Your portfolio is 10% Gold, 10% speculation, and 80% stuff that pays you to own it. You consider all stocks you talked about so far as speculation. Can you talk about the dividend stocks?
- [45min49sec] What commodities are cheap right now and might be a place in?
Real Estate Questions
- [47min57sec] Should I pull equity from my house to purchase a rental property?
- [52min08sec] If an RV ratio is compared to a 10-year Treasury?
- [59min24sec] Keith Jarrow mentions that the banks were pulling homes off the LA market in 2012 to increase prices. Is this true and could they do this again if massive foreclosures happen?
Personal Freedom Questions
- [28min09sec] What's wrong with Robinhood?
- [34min59sec] Is a shooting call that will expire out of the money an easy way to get the money?
- [26min44sec] Is it unreasonable to see the Ag-Au ratio to computers to 15:1 in the next five years given the scarcity of physical silver available for retail delivery?
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the:
Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon youtube channel.