We had another fantastic Live Q&A today! We're seeing an uptick in questions related to Macro, Investing, Real Estate, and Personal Freedom, which is absolutely great.
You really need to stay ahead of what is going on out there!
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the Live Q&A every Sunday at 7 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.
If you are strapped for time, then click PLAY on the video above, and fast forward to the question you are interested in using the timestamps we provided below.
- [23min50sec] What are your thoughts on the Quantum Financial System that some are talking about? This is to usher in a new world Digital Dollar Currency that is backed by Gold and has a fixed quantity.
- [50min00sec] Which theory do you think is currently turning into a reality; is it the Fractional Reserve Theory of Banking, or the Credit Creation Theory of Banking by Richard Werner?
- [52min15sec] Do you think the Stock Market will generally continue to rise because of the Fed buying assets?
- [56min32sec] Can't the Fed bail out the 1 Quadrillion notional value of the derivatives market?
- [5min18sec] What is your opinion on purchasing Bitcoin? Do you own it? Why I have 2500 worth but only for reasons of missing out. MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor is crazy for putting 450 million into it.
[16min42sec] Would you consider the FTSE 100 of the UK cheap enough to buy? It is back to the same level as it was in 1998 and yielding 3.7%.
- [21min40sec] Could cryptocurrencies be affected by power shortages and blackouts? Mark Moss is bearish on the power grid but very bullish on Bitcoin. Wouldn't less power affect mining and exchanges?
- [28min12sec] Chris Cole’s Dragon Portfolio is slightly different from your 10/80/10. Any thoughts on 19% Gold allocation versus your 10%? Also, substituting Real Estate for Fixed Income due to low yields?
- [33min27sec] How do you determine when the S&P500 is cheap or expensive?
Real Estate Questions
- [11min02sec] What do you think about property managers? I want to buy a few apartments but do not have the time to manage the properties.
Personal Freedom Questions
- [17min58sec] Globally, where do you see a good place to sit things out with my family over the coming six months to a year? I love your show. Thank you so much for your channel and foresight.
- [39min17sec] What is a good storable commodity that doesn’t spoil other than metals?
- [43min44sec] For a young person, what is the best way to start as an entrepreneur?
- [55min20sec] In my Retirement IRA account, if I sell high and buy low again, wash, rinse, and repeat, is my sale taxable or not? Also, is the seven grand USD annual limit still there?
- [2min06sec] You never told us what car you have rented?
- [8min18sec] When are you going to be in Vegas again? I would love to be part of a meet-up!
- [10min55sec] What is your favorite beer?
- [43min20sec] George, what is your favorite ancient civilization, and why?
- [58min00sec] How bad does it have to get before it gets better?
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the:
Live Q&A every Sunday at 7 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.