We had another fantastic Live Q&A today! We're seeing an uptick in questions related to Macro, Investing, Real Estate, and Personal Freedom, which is absolutely great.
You really need to stay ahead of what is going on out there!
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.
If you are strapped for time, then click PLAY on the video above, and fast forward to the question you are interested in using the timestamps we provided below.
- [4min00sec] If interest rates are super low, aren't good companies more valuable? If rates go up, the debt they have now can be bought back for cents/$. If rates go down they get paid to take on debt.
- [10min35sec] Why were you surprised by Jeff Snider‘s reply on how Blockchain could be used as the next evolutionary step in Global Finance? Does that inspire you to have more discussions on this topic?
- [29min15sec] George, can you explain where the created money comes from when I get a loan? Where did the bank get the money from?
- [38min43sec] Will the FED increase their investment in the stock market?
- [40min09sec] When do you think deflation turns into inflation?
- [45min30sec] What do you think about USD stable coin adoption? Do you see more companies accepting payments from unsafe jurisdictions and stable coin instead of relying on counterparty? See Rio Tinto.
- [47min08sec] How does the FED manipulate interest rates?
- [59min53sec] Some say QE causes deflation and that the US cannot create money. If the government spends trillions on stimulus and infrastructure programs, is not money added to the supply?
- [25min04sec] What is your current take on Bitcoin?
- [26min23sec] Hi George. With all the crazy things going in the world, especially with the chaos and fiat currencies, wouldn't you up the insurance category? So Physical Gold from 10% to 20% maybe?
- [37min44sec] In addition to Uranium and Gold, do you like commodities?
Real Estate Questions
- [12min01sec] What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and all your Real Estate had been liquidated to USD and sitting at Wells Fargo?
- [34min40sec] When do you think it's the right time to buy in Vegas? Residential Real Estate, not commercial.
- [51min36sec] Would you still recommend House Hacking in the US considering the current social/political climate?
Personal Freedom Questions
- [9min03sec] If you were in Med school, would you take out student loans and use your available cash to buy Gold/Silver/Bitcoin? Or use available cash to pay tuition and decrease the loan burden?
- [21min10sec] Welcome back to Vegas, George! What category is your YouTube Channel under? Educational or Entertainment? I started my YouTube Channel 3 weeks ago.
- [23min26sec] It is the best piece of content, even though other videos of yours are packed with value. How would you sum up the Lyn-Jeff talk? What are your main takeaways?
- [38min26sec] What's the best stagflation hedge?
- [55min05sec] Could the US ban travel for people who owe more than 50,000 in debt? Since the Fed controls the majority of mortgage-backed securities and the IRS bans travel for citizens who owe the government.
- [13min44sec] Could the collapse of the US Dollar combined with food shortages cause the disintegration of the U.S. government and mass deaths from starvation and violence?
- [17min00sec] Are we grabbing drinks in Scottsdale?
- [18min00sec] You did a video recently asking whether there is a Sovereign Debt Jubilee underway and got an answer that there is no Jubilee on the horizon. Could you explain why it's not an option?
- [45min08sec] What are your thoughts on the Islamic state?
- [58min00sec] What would you define as the major difference between velocity and supply-demand?
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the:
Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.