We had another fantastic Live Q&A today. We're seeing an uptick in questions related to personal freedom and investing, which is great.
You really need to stay ahead of what is going on out there.
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly then tune into the Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon youtube channel.
If you are strapped for time, then click play on the video above, and fast forward to the question you are interested in using the timestamps we provided below.
- Which will have a bigger impact on US GDP, supply chain, or demand issues? What will be the impact of government stimulus money on both? [1hour34min46sec]
- George, do you think Brent Johnson's dollar milkshake theory accounts for the fed possibly buying foreign currency to relieve the shortage of dollars? [1hour29min36sec]
- If Real Estate is priced for inflation and with massive Quantitative Easing (inflation) is more now than ever, is it not possible that the Real Estate bubble will eventually be surpassed by inflation and Real Estate prices could go parabolic w/out ever a correction? [1hour24min5sec]
- Hi George Do you agree with Peter Schiff to get out of U.S. stocks and get into foreign stocks instead? With impending dollar collapse and being world reserve, U.S. stocks have further to fall relative to their counterpart. [48min]
- What are the chances of 30 treasuries going to 0%, or below 0% yields within the next 3 months? [1hour13min6sec]
- How do you recommend buying gold? Stock: PHYS/CEF? [3hour04min56sec]
- Small order calls exploded again up from levels before Thursday move. Retail planning BTFD again. Think big money writers will cover and buy up prices again? [1hour57min10sec]
- Is there a minimum annual yield you personally like to see a stock payout in dividends before you consider buying equity (assuming it’s cheap)? [1hour9min36sec]
- If gold preserves wealth, why is the nominal price the same as 2011? Would you convert cash into gold now and then sell to buy real estate in a few years? [27min28sec]
- I have 58% in CD/Cash, 2% BTC, 5% precious metals, and 35% Income Rentals. I use the interest on CD's to live. What should I do as CD's mature? 8 week T-bills? [1hour31min40sec]
- I Bought physical gold at $1520 last year (45% of my total portfolio). I want to sell and buy Real Estate in Poland (zloty) v. US (USD) linear market. How 2 fin PL props w gold as I'm US citizen? [1hour18sec]
- Thoughts on Annuities? I have a TIAA account, $250,000, 2.54% interest and thinking of going all-in ($600,000) on my 401k. [56min5sec]
- I'm going to buy some silver. Are American eagles a good value with their premiums? [41min]
- Which specific dividend-paying stocks for each sector are you watching to buy? What’s your recommendation on investing in farms for beginners? [5min15sec]
- This “bear rally” is not contained in the 61.8% fib retracement esp the NASDAQ unlike every other bear rally of the past 100 years that was contained. Is this a new bull market?? [1hour43min51sec]
Real Estate Questions
- I bought a condo under development in 2015 in Toronto for 400K to rent out. It’s ready now. The condo is now worth $600K. Should I rent or sell today? The monthly cost is $1500, and the rent is $2300. [2hour04min06sec]
- My sister lives in Cleveland with her little family. They are looking for a new house & selling their current one. I'm worried about their timing – that they might end up buying high and selling low. What would you tell them? [2hour02min13sec]
- Why is Real Estate considered ‘long volatility' (ex; Hugh Hendry)? You often talk about a short against the US Dollar as it relates to a 30-year fixed mortgage. Can you please explain? [21min15sec]
Personal Freedom Questions
- I have a good side business on Amazon US. I own a website, and I live in Asia with a fulltime job. The Cerveza sickness made my business better. When is a good time to quit? Did you have a job? [1hour58min30sec]
- Can you please share your law firm and CPA (certified public accountant) in Puerto Rico to do Act20/22? [1hour56min22sec]
- Follow up to Robert Barnes episode, what country would you consider closest to USA economic and personal freedom wise? 1st and 2nd amendments, private property, etc? [1hour17min55sec]
- Hi George, I have the opportunity to move to Puerto Rico rent-free. No kids, no debt. How much money do you recommend I have or my net worth should be for the move to be worth it? [1hour5min15sec]
- At what net worth would you consider CBI (citizen-based investment) in the Caribbean or should this be a top priority and purchased once I have built a net cash position of $150k? [36min50sec]
- What is your view on the UK, with Brexit and a global depression, the GBP doesn't look strong. The Bank Of Europe (BoE) is going full steam ahead on MMT (modern monetary theory). Should I leave? [33min]
- Great show. I’m just curious about your general view on the state of the Canadian economy short/long term, advantages/disadvantages it has? [1hour51min20sec]
- Should I get a BIG business loan now or wait for negative rates? [44min]
- What did you do before 2012 and real estate? [16min45sec]
- The U.S. has the most retail space per capita of any country and the lowest sales per square feet. Doesn't it have to revert to the mean sooner rather than later? [13min58sec]
- Will the coming collapse, collapse the welfare state? [1hour28min8sec]
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the:
Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon youtube channel.
Hi Lyn & George,
It seems like I can ask questions only on the Youtube live stream using super chats.
If I write any meaningful question then it is about $20 since it goes up in price with the word count.
Am I to understand that I should pay $100 per month for the subscription and then an additional $20 per question in the live stream?