You really need to stay ahead of what is going on out there!
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the Live Q&A every Sunday at 7 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.
If you are strapped for time, then click PLAY on the video above, and fast forward to the question you are interested in using the timestamps we provided below.
- [3min20sec] Is it possible they can inflate the bubble even bigger?
- [15min44sec] If the dollar gets debased from the SDR, will that mean that other currencies will revalue and imported products will go up in price? What do you think?
- [17min16sec] If interest rates go negative, then wouldn't banks profit just by borrowing money from M0, and get paid for taking the loans?
- [40min05sec] What are the mechanics behind the economy not being able to handle higher interest rates? Which rates?
- [46min10sec] George, your thoughts on Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)?
- [07min02sec] What do you think about oil stocks? I love your channel by the way.
- [8min57sec] Is now a good time to buy GDX, GDXJ, and Sprott Gold & Silver Trust?
- [12min22sec] Can you explain your optimism for Copper and any mines you’re interested in?
- [20min35sec] What's your opinion about high yield bonds (junk bonds)? Do you believe investors will buy if the FED applies negative interest rates?
- [26min04sec] With deflation coming and massive shorts in the long bonds by speculators, is an investment in long bonds a good idea hypothetically?
Real Estate Questions
- [36min50sec] Where can I learn how to buy real estate around the world?
Personal Freedom Questions
- [23min28sec] Could the reallocation and increase of purchasing power in the hands of specific people be more micromanagement than fortuitous?
- [27min01sec] How do you differentiate between things being cheap and just being garbage? Deutsche Bank is cheap.
- [29min11sec] What are your top income-producing assets other than real estate? What are the areas/industries that you’re keeping your eye on?
- [43min46sec] How can we implement libertarian thought into our education system? And if the Libertarian Party gains strength over the next few decades, how do we prevent it from becoming corrupted?
- [52min32sec] Would you say we're in a free market economy or a totally managed economy behind a thin curtain of apparent freedom of enterprise?
- [2min08sec] Have you watched Robert Kientz (GoldSilverPros) on YouTube? He covers the IMF/Government plan to institute a cashless system. Would love to see you interview him sometime!
- [05min57sec] Hello from Sweden! When will you have Diego Parrilla from Quadriga Asset Managers, Tavi Costa from Crescat, and Tuomas Malinen from GnS?
- [32min37sec] There are more old people exiting the economy than the younger generation to replace them. Isn't that affecting the banking sector? If so, how much?
- [55min07sec] Do you think the West has bailed out these industries so China doesn't come in and buy it all up after with their funny money as a matter of national security?
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the:
Live Q&A every Sunday at 7 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.