We had another fantastic Live Q&A today! We're seeing an uptick in questions related to Macro, Investing, Real Estate, and Personal Freedom, which is absolutely great.
You really need to stay ahead of what is going on out there!
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.
If you are strapped for time, then click PLAY on the video above, and fast forward to the question you are interested in using the timestamps we provided below.
- [1min20sec] Many countries are at C, or B negative ratings turning to C. Your thoughts on all these countries heading toward not being able to pay their debts?
- [14min44sec] Does your view of the Fed change based on QE possibly being deflationary?
- [25min36sec] In your opinion, how do we end the Fed?
- [31min03sec] If the Fed and Central Banking were not Keynesian and say had a target of 0% inflation instead of 2%, would you like central banking to continue?
- [41min50sec] If banks don't have reserve requirements anymore to issue loans, why would they sell their T-bills to the Fed? There is no point in growing their reserve account at the Fed.
- [51min45sec] How do you think the Great Reset will affect consumer debt?
- [22min42sec] Are you buying the dip on companies you've done fundamentals and eyeballing?
- [43min02sec] Do you think it's a good time to buy assets, long term portfolio commodities?
Real Estate Questions
- [38min30sec] What's the update on your Puerto Rico housing? You were mentioning it on your Twitter.
- [49min00sec] Do you consider Austin, TX a cyclical or linear market? Looking into buying a single-family home approximately $500k on 30 years fixed, but inflation-adjusted prices seem expensive. Thoughts?
Personal Freedom Questions
- [9min28sec] Are you not worried about the Gold confiscation?
- [28min00sec] To get us out of this mess (debt vs inflation) – earn less while fully employed. Producing companies charge more while workers spend less because make they are now making less. How? Where is the new money coming from?
- [34min25sec] I see the UK has the largest or second-largest current account deficit. Also the second-highest holder of US treasuries. And famously sold much of its Gold Reserves at bottom of the market. Is it time to leave?
- [56min50sec] Best countries to live in for the next 20 years in your opinion, George?
- [3min08sec] I just watched through your chat with Mr. Wolff. Great stuff. I'd be interested in your opinion about how his idea of the Democratic Enterprise Model would work in practice?
- [8min38sec] I heard that you make a lot of money working at the Federal Reserve, but the pay sucks.
In a worker-owned coop, all workers have an interest in the continuation of the business. You need to understand how coops work, the structure is different.
- [18min27sec] How do you know when to fire someone?
- [54min37sec] Alden-Snider debate, any possibility?
If you have a question that you'd like George to ask directly, then tune into the:
Live Q&A every Sunday at 12 pm EST on the George Gammon YouTube Channel.